To be eligible for FREE programs, you must:
- Be an Internationally-Educated Nurse OR Internationally Educated Health Professional (Midwife, International Medical Graduate/Doctor, Lab Tech, Pharmacist, etc)
- Be a permanent resident, refugee (privately sponsored or government sponsored) OR have your Canadian immigration letter of approval (Prearrival);
- Have a minimum of IELTS 5.5 or a Canadian Language Benchmark/LINC 6+.
- Have access to a computer with internet
*If you are a Canadian Citizen, Temporary Foreign worker or on a student visa (or do so not meet the above criteria), please contact Manola Barlow (Program Director): email@example.com *
Outside of Canada
- Have been approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to migrate to Canada.
- Have confirmation Of Permanent Residence
It is highly recommended that you have the following before taking our online courses:
- Ability to navigate the internet
- Ability to send and receive emails including attaching documents
- Familiarity with Skype and/or other video conferencing tools. (We recommend students to have a Skype account)
- Typing skills
- Computer/Laptop no more than 5 years old. (With a built in webcam)
- Headset (Earphones or earbuds/Microphone)