To be eligible for FREE services, you must:
- Be an Internationally-Educated Nurse OR Internationally Educated Health Professional (Midwife, International Medical Graduate/Doctor, Lab Tech, Pharmacist, etc)
- Live in Canada
- Be a permanent resident, refugee (privately sponsored or government sponsored), Canadian Citizen OR have your Canadian immigration letter of approval (Prearrival);
- Have a minimum of IELTS 5.5 or a Canadian Language Benchmark/LINC 6+.
- Have access to a computer with internet for 5-8hrs per week. (You cannot submit audio tasks on a mobile device or tablet.)
Outside of Canada
- Have received a letter of Approval from Provincial Nominee Program.
- Have confirmation Of Permanent Residence, OR
- the email from Centralized Intake Office (CIO) that has the subject line: Application for permanent Residence in Canada (PNP)
It is highly recommended that you have the following before taking our online courses:
- Ability to use the internet
- Ability to send and receive emails including attaching documents
- Familiarity with Skype (We recommend students to have a Skype account)
- Typing skills
- Computer/Laptop no more than 5 years old. (With a built in webcam)
- Headset (Earphones or earbuds/Microphone)
Note: Mobile phones and tables are not fully supported at this time.
Last modified: Tuesday, 13 March 2018, 11:03 AM