INTERNATIONALLY EDUCATED NURSE NAVIGATOR SERVICE
This service helps Internationally Educated Nurses (IEN) understand the processes that are required to become a licensed Nurse in Manitoba, Canada.
This service is available to:
- Permanent residents
- Canadian Citizens born outside Canada
- Individuals approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to migrate to Canada
- Individuals with an IELTS 3+, CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) 4+
What will I get through this service?
We offer webinars and individual sessions to help you to navigate the complex system of Nursing licensure requirements in Manitoba. In some communities, we will also be offering in person presentations.
You can expect:
- Step by step review of the Manitoba Licensure registration processes (CRNM, CLPNM, CRPNM)
- Answers to questions about the registration processes for nursing
- Information about Bridging programs that the Nursing regulator (CRNM/CLPNM) may require you to take.
- Information about resources: financial supports, examination preparation courses, etc.
- Knowledge to help you make informed decisions about a viable career path and options
- Opportunity to network with other nurses
- To collaborate with a Nurse Navigator to develop an action plan to achieve registration with the regulator for your profession.
What outcomes can I expect?
- Clarity in what you need to do so you can be eligible for registration with the Nursing Regulator you choose.
- Clarity about important timelines that are involved in the application and registration process
- Information that will help you to make a clear plan for your career re-entry in Manitoba including how to choose short term employment
- Confidence, motivation and support to reach your career goals.
Complete our online registration form.
(If you have already completed an online registration form in the past, you need to log in and update your profile.)
Last modified: Monday, 2 April 2018, 5:06 PM